Provide Comprehensive Wealth Management Services Through JHFN’s Broker/Dealer.
Through Signator Investors, Inc., our broker/dealer, you can access a comprehensive investment platform to meet your clients’ wealth management needs—today and in the future.
From mutual funds and annuities to retirement and 529 plans, you can offer industry-leading products and services from John Hancock and other third party financial services providers, including:
- More than 9,000 mutual funds
- 529 plans
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Traditional, Roth, and Rollover IRAs, as well as the IRA-BDA (Beneficiary Distribution Account). Small-business retirement products include SIMPLE and SEP-IRAs, and Money Purchase/Profit Sharing Plan
- Three levels of brokerage accounts with SignatorOne Access, our innovative online tool that lets clients see their account balances, history, and transaction details, in addition to obtaining updated quotes, market statistics, and news
For the purpose of trade execution, clearing, and other brokerage-related services, we clear through National Financial Services LLC (NFS), a Fidelity Investments® Company, offering a trusted reputation, as well as being a leader in technology and investment solutions.
Technology that simplifies running your practice.
Streetscape®, our web-based brokerage technology platform, integrates trading and service functionality with customer information and risk management tools. Streetscape delivers the flexible platform you need to help you serve your clients more effectively and efficiently, which may help reduce costs. Functionality includes:
Online self service options
- Process checks, wires, electronic fund transfers
- Journal between like accounts
Customer service and information
- Search accounts using a variety of criteria
- Access real-time positions, balances, and transaction history
- Develop tax strategies with cost basis and gain/loss information on accounts
- Access customer statements, confirmations and tax documents online
- Submit orders for equities and mutual funds with a single click, while simultaneously viewing market movements
- Use Order Manager and monitor all orders and trades in your book of business
Market data and research
- Real-time, third-party quotes, news, charts, company profiles, economic events, and market commentary
- The intuitive format enables you to define customer goals and solve portfolio problems using charting, analytics, and mutual fund screening tools
- Get easy access to a range of reports that can help you identify potential opportunities related to your clients’ accounts
- Use online performance reporting tools to streamline the customization of reports with flexible features and distribution options
- Use robust reporting options to quickly analyze your book of business – and export key data to Excel®
- Receive proactive alerts and online status reports of:
- New accounts
- Transfer of assets – receives and delivers
- Money movement/distributions
- Periodic investments
- Generate customer-ready performance reporting and portfolio analytics, including portfolio asset analysis and historical performance vs. benchmarks
Broker and Advisor Center
- Access practice-management and referral generation ideas to help you engage investors and grow your practice
- Leverage multimedia sales and training resources, including videos, podcasts, and flash demos
Additional Resources to Uncover Your Clients’ Needs and Build Relationships.
Needs Analysis Tools:
Through our relationship with echoWealth, this needs-analysis software integrates analysis tools with educational content, financial calculators, and concept pages.
Consolidated Client Statements:
Through our partnership agreement with Albridge, you have access to a customized statement with an accurate, single view of all of your clients’ assets. A great resource to offer your client and provide value added service.
Through our strategic alliance with Morningstar® Advisor Workstation, you have powerful 24/7 web-based access to research, sales, diagnostics, reporting, and portfolio tools.
Variable Annuity Product Intelligence:
The Annuity Intelligence Report is an easy-to-use, comprehensive tool from Advanced Sales Corporation which provides key information on variable annuity contracts (active and historical) to aid you in determining suitability of annuity products for your clients.
Find the John Hancock Financial Network firm in your neighborhood.
Harness the Power of Streetscape
Harness the Power of Streetscape®
- Online self-service
- Customer service information
- Order management/tracking
- Market data and research
- Broker and Advisor Center
Transitioning to a New Broker/Dealer
Transitioning to a New Broker/Dealer
Signator Investors, Inc. is committed to making the transition process as fast and easy as possible. For qualified candidates, a transition team comprised of key members from operations, service, compliance, compensation, and recruiting are available to expedite the transfer of your book of business. The team will help you:
- Understand our policies and procedures
- Familiarize yourself with our technology offering
- Facilitate initial licensing and appointments
- Transfer brokerage accounts and change-of-broker/dealer requests on direct business
- Getting you access to key business tools
About National Financial Services
About National Financial Services, LLC
National Financial Services LLC (NFS) is a Fidelity Investments Company, a privately held company and one of the world’s largest providers of financial services with a strong balance sheet.
Securities in accounts carried by National Financial Services LLC ("NFS"), are protected in accordance with the Securities Investor Protection Corporation ("SIPC"). In addition to SIPC protection, NFS provides for brokerage accounts additional "excess of SIPC" coverage from Lloyd's of London together with other insurers.
Neither coverage protects against a decline in the market value of securities, nor does either coverage extend to certain securities that are considered ineligible for coverage.